Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My deepest Appreciation Music Lovers!

Greeting to all living beings from Mars, Venus, the planet Earth or even small animals and insects,

I really appreciate that u guys come & visit my blog. Hope to continue to earn yr support! Music information is starting to overload in my brain...lol... . I have received invitations from various musicians or event personnel to help them in publicising their concerts, gigs or auditions on my blog. That's a good thing to keep the music flowing in!

Music lovers be prepared! Keep this wkend of yrs free! There will be quite a no of music events happening concurrently for u guys to choose. So I have no idea how to go abt flying over to attend so many events. Maybe I should attempt to become a ninja then I can split myself to various image forms to go for every single one. But guess I have to sacrifice a few since I haven't mastered the art of ninjitsu. But in any case, do keep a lookout! In the meantime, I will be updating a music event happening (another Album release live gig) in this coming Friday soon!

Here's the picture of Mr Clement Chow (the original singer) and me that I promised u guys in my previous blog post!


"Count on me Singapore....Count...on me to give my best...& more...". Gosh...that tune keeps spinning in my head...man...this is bad...this tune should get out of my head and get a kat-kit break. ;P

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses