Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Digital Music 101 with The Analog Girl on 23Aug08


Hi everyone out there!

its time for me to feature the one and only digital music
talk by our local electronica musician "The Analog Girl". For those who have grabbed the tixs for The Analog Girl seminar talk, gd for u guys! Why? Apparently the tixs are all sold out! Gosh...I didnt know that a talk by Singapore musicians would be that popular! Anyone willing to sell one tix to me since I didn't manage to buy it? I would love to understand and appreciate better in electronica/digital music...hehe.

For those who can't go for the talk, don't be disappointed! Event for Singapore Drum Fest is up next for this wkend where local bands are competing against each other in the Band Challenge @ The Arena. Check out my previous blog post "Singapore Drumfest Events Happening on 16 Aug 08 & 23 Aug 08" for more details. Be sure to buy the tixs and catch these upcoming bands talents! Most prob. I will go for it since no tix for "The Analog Girl" Talk is available for me.

Ok...guys take care and see u around soon!

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses