Saturday, October 23, 2010

BiteSize - The Swinging '60s (Music Talk @ Esplanade) - 30 Oct 10




More details on the talk: Click HERE!!!


Cover on the famous classic song "Fever" (Composer: Little Willie John)
by The Surfers:



The Surfers - Hooray for Hazel



Sakura & The Quests - Aku Kechewa (For Mandarin Music Lovers)



Lam Leng & The Quests - Boys (For Mandarin Music Lovers)



The Quests - Hey Girl



Rosnah & The Siglap Five - "Oh Abang-ku" & "Gembira-ria" (For Malay Music Lovers)



Jeffridin & The Siglap Five Malay garage (For Malay Music Lovers)



ROCK 'N' ROLL with HT LONG (Man...I know I should not put it since the focus is on Singapore instead of Malaysia...but I really love his rendition...makes me remind of Elvis - The King of Rock & Roll)



Cells Unlimited - Where Am I Living?



I hope u guys enjoy all these nostalgia songs! I sure did enjoy these songs!

My personal thoughts:
Look at the past to understand why it has shaped the present moment
we are living in Singapore.
Then only would we be able to have a clearer direction of 
where we are heading towards the future.

So what are u waiting for? Grab those tixs NOW!!! :)
Link to buy the tixs: http://esplanade.com/whats_on/programme_info/bitesize_-_the_swinging_60s/index.jsp

Note: I will post up more videos of Singapore 1960s songs. Thanks to Joseph Clement Pereira (the speaker of the coming Esplanade talk) who provided me with all these links. 

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses