Friday, September 24, 2010

*SCAPE CONFESSIONS: Meltgsnow Album Launch - 25 Sept 10

Well Guys I am back again!

This coming Saturday,
there would be another metal
band "Meltgsnow" launching their new album @

Beware of this band...u are about to experience
heavy, super strong and dark sounds
in your head. Don't say I never warn u!

I was never really a fan of metal music except perhaps
Dream Theater. Some of the metal bands just sound too
LOUD and unmusically for me.

But I guess this band could be worth
listening...since they are able to secure
and sign with global record label Pulverised Records.

Let's hope that its a good metal band live gig like the previous time
I had heard of the great metal Singaporean band Rudra...live in Singapore.

And as always...I like to show the diversity of music genres happening
in Singapore...even for those which I dont like.

Details of the gig are as shown below:


*SCAPE CONFESSIONS: Meltgsnow Album Launch

also feating featuring
Age of Sinfonia
Fall Of Mirra
Lunarin

Sat 25 Sept, doors open 730pm
Youth Centre: Lab
$16 at the door including a single

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses