Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jazz Concert " UNIT ASIA 2008" - Southeast Asia Tour (FULLY BOOKED)

Ok Guys,

I have to tell u this...it was simply crazy last nite! What am I saying? It's the jazz group "UNIT ASIA" tour that I am refering to! If u have ever have thought of giving yrself a chance to listen live fusion music or think that jazz is freakly too "cim" (profound) to enjoy, then u will be SURPRISED and TAKEN ABACK by this group. Take my words, the audience was enjoying themselves last nite. Why was I so sure? I was there with my friends in LOUD claps of encore. For those who got the email confirmation for their concert 2nite, u guys are a hell lot of lucky "bastards"!!! Obviously the email confirmation of tickets are all fully booked!!! For those who really WANT TO GO, u guys can still try yr luck to call them @ (65) 6235-8855. No guarantee but it's better than doing nothing.

U can check their sound sample HERE!!!

Ok...I have yet to write a event review on this music concert. I should write...it down. For those who cant, don't feel sad as u can still go for the music gathering 2nite for music lovers mentioned in my previous blog post. For those who got the confirmation, enjoy the concert tonite FOLKS!!!

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses