Friday, September 16, 2011

New Music Interview/Technology Section in MusicArtLifeSG!

Hi readers,

if u have been visiting my music blog,
a new music interview/technology section
focusing on music interviews and technology
has been added. 

I hope to bring the latest music
interviews and technology
(whether be it music gadgets or applications
on PC, Lion O/S, iOS, Android, Win7 etc)
to my readers.

If u guys have any news on
music technology to share,
u can share with me via HERE 

If u are a musician/music lover
exploring music technology,
do contact me too.

I am always on a lookout for users to
test out new music gadgets or technology.

Upcoming exciting news
on my next two blog posts,
I will be introducing

1) Android Gadget Sony Tablet S (if u want me to get the tablet for review,
do remember to subscribe to my blog and follow my twitter page)
2) Interview with Raphael Lim (RGEN Entertainment)

Till then, catch u guys again soon!

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses