Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Returning Officer Extraordinaire Yam Ah Mee...music remix and Time for "Dear Leaders, Hear"

Dear people of Singapore,

I believe that u and I have gone through this general
elections 2011 with such intense and emotional feelings
in us.

We have finally made our voices heard by the government
through our votes.

For those who have voted Worker Party
to take care of u guys in Hougang and Aljunied,
I am glad that u have made the history landmark
in the change of our Singapore political scene.
With such changes, I hope that will help change the
music scene too.

I have nothing against PAP. But I always felt that
diversity of political views and ideas
(the same goes for music) should be given
to us Singaporeans and people who have
made this country to be their homeland.

Anyway here's some videos by Razor TV
about returning officer Extraordinaire
Yam Ah Mee...lol... .

Pursuant to Section 49, Subsection 7E,
Paragraph A of the Parliamentary
Election Act, I hereby declare to
introduce the video biography and
dance remix tunes made for him:






Our dear Michelle (musician/singer)
have also re-adapted the song lyrics of
'Mr. President' by Pink
to express her feelings
for Singapore GE2011.

My tears came flowing down when
I saw and heard this video.

Please dear leaders of Singapore
dont just listen only but
hear the cries of Singaporeans:

Video of Dear Leaders, hear - Michelle



For those who have composed and recorded
songs or cover songs for this GE elections,
u can email to me for me to post
up your songs on my blog:

Email: musicartlifesg@gmail.com

If u don't know what songs to write,
Nicole Seah, Mr Chiam See Tong, returning
officer Extraordinaire Yam Ah Mee
or infamous Tin Pei Ling (aka Kate Spade
known to netizens) are some
real good materials to write about.

Looking forward to it! :)

Note: Join the cause in memory of Nicole Seah and Mr Chiam See Tong:

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses