Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Singapore Hit Awards 2002 Performance from Singaporean local singer Sean

Hey guys

still remember my blog on
Singapore Hit Awards 2008??? Here's my promise to u guys in bringing the video music clip on our local Singaporean singer Sean.

Here's a bit on Sean's music profile: Local singer Sean had travelled, sung and represented Singapore in vocal music competitions against some of the best singers around the world. And seriously when I say the world, I really meant singers from countries as far as Europe. Interestingly it's not yr kind of opera genre which classical music lovers might be thinking....wow compete with ang mo...must be singing some classical songs or opera arias. Its real pop music in different national languages that they were singing !!!

The video below features him giving a live performance of his song on our tcs8 TV channel back in 2002. Enjoy the video clip as I bring more news, videos and music on him and other Singaporean musicians!!!! In the meanwhile, do send news, pictures, music or videos of our local and international Singaporean musicians and singers to me via my email if u guys have such information to promote and support Singapore music!


新加坡金曲奖2002表演-《爱你永远》  Singapore Hit Awards 2002 Performance:

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

Blog Archive

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses