Monday, May 26, 2008

Music Plans in Singapore

Hi guys! My very first blog on the list!

These are the stuff that my main focus will be targeted on:


My future plans are:

1) Conduct interviews with musicians and overseas musicians from Singapore


2) Network with commerical/indie music producers, musicians and artists


3) Promoting original music compositions/cd/dvds and music performances in Singapore and Singapore musicians overseas


4) Creating awareness and building collaboration for Singapore music between various musicians


5) Seeking for latest news happening in Singapore music (including music venues and places to chill out)

6) Providing connection for companies or practically anyone to engage musicians from Singapore for public and indoor (clubs/bars/cafes/concert halls) performances

These plans are pretty large...wonder how am I going to go about doing it? I guess we all have to start somewhere. If u guys have any good musicians to promote/recommend in Singapore or any music venues to chill out, just drop me a mail or tag on my cbox. In the meanwhile, do check out my blog for future music news in Singapore! ;>

No comments:

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

CLICK ON ADVERTISEMENTS to support my cause in music diversity! THANK U!!!

THANK U!!! Click on advertisments to support my cause in music harmony & diversity in Singapore!

Local Singapore Music Meetup & Network Gatherings

Poll: What contribution do u think the current LIVE ‘n' LOADED TV program in Mediacorp have on the whole Singapore Music Scene?

Featuring Singapore Arts and Community

Top Music Courses and download music Membership

Sign up to get lifetime membership for unlimited mp3 music download! CLICK HERE

Music Training and Resource Courses