"TimbreMusic" Presents KinestAsia Music Event this year in light of Singapore GPSeason. For more details, check out the link below.
http://www.timbre.com.sg/music/
I am happy that my friend's band "Gugun and The Blues Shelter" from Indonesia is coming back once again to play in Singapore on 18 Sept 09. In fact it was a surprise for me when Bowie the drummer still remembered and contacted me. Guess that I will be showing them as a host around in Singapore.
Well they changed part of their band's name from "Blues Bug" to "Blues Shelter" as advice from their agent due to some similar band name from Greece when they were on their international music tour. Man I met them back in Singapore Blues Festival 08 and they rocks!!! Pretty cool guys to hang out with. Check out my review on the Singapore Blues Festival 08 here!!!
Below is a video of "Gugun and The Blues Shelter" doing a cover on a song "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder.
Check out their website!!!
Kyogo in SHINGAPORE
-
Hello everyone!
This year has been really awesome! We have Bobby Mileage, Brian Green, WCO,
Sala who visited Singapore but I have never dreamt that D'OAM, ...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment